CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

...starting lifelong dreams

“My mind tells me to give up, but my heart won't let me.”




I ran the marathon on Sunday. Finally! After wanting to for many, many years. I finally got around from making excuses for my self. It has been a lifelong dream. And it came through. I made it happen.

Of couse, my dear friend Suresh was part of it. He said " Yes, Nosh. Let's run the marathon. Look up the schedule online & we'll go for the next one." So that's what I did. And what do you know...we had a bunch of people from the office who joined us as well.



It started early Sunday morning at 7.07 a.m. The rest of 'em were late as they got lost. So I went ahead. As the horn blared, I told myself " Don't stop. Once you start running, don't stop" and I
didn't. I finished it!!! I didn't give up!


So yea, I've started this lifelong dream to run in marathons & I intend on continuing.
And you know what, every participant got a medal! That was good motivation too!!!


0 comments: