CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ditching em' hypocrites!!!

its been a while...

A long time since I had wanted to write anything here...
It consisted of memories i wanted to knock out of my head... of people i no longer hold any respect for.

All in good faith for myself.

Well, truth be told- im happy now. Far more happier than I have been in a long time.

And I felt an intense need to put it to paper...or in this case, my blog...

I'm saying goodbye to those who hurt others just to stay on top of the game, at any cost.
And to those who pretend to like everything & everyone when they don't...
Damn em' hypocrites...

I wish em' all the best...

2 comments:

suresh said...

direct and clear, haha!Go on with the cake business!

Unknown said...

I like